Tuesday 20 April 2010

The last movie I saw...Shutter Island :)


Shutter island. It's the last movie of Martin Scorsese and it's starred by the lovely Leonardo di Caprio, my favorite actor Ben Kingsley and Mark Ruffalo.
Last weekend I went to Puerto Varas to see my family but on Friday's night I went to Valdivia to see my boyfriend. When we were coming back to Puerto Varas in the bus we saw the movie in his notebook.
I was really expectant about the movie 'cause the idea that I was created with the synopisis got me really ansious to see it. The movie is very good, sometimes you feel that is to long but at the end you think that it worth all the time you spend seeing it.
Shutter island it's about a psyquiathric hospital where rare things happends. At first Teddy Daniels (L. Di Caprio) with Chuck Aule (M. Ruffalo), judicals police, where both send to the island to investigate the missing of rachel Solando, a mad woman who kill her three sons.
In the movie we can see the mental play that exist between Daniel and John Cawley (B.Kingsley) the main doctor of the institution.
When you're watching the moive sometimes you don't know who is the crazy in the story and I can't tell anymore because you have to see it.
All these spiderweb of conflicts make me love this movie and I want to see it again very soon. I hope you enjoy it just like I did. bye for this time!

3 comments:

  1. it seems to be an interesting movie. Maybe anyday i will try to unreveal that mistery :P
    i have not heared about that movie, i will see it ( in my free time, if i got some , I must study a lot xD)
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike this movie because I hate Leonardo Dicaprio, I think that he is a bad actor... I don't like history, especially because it is often repeated...

    greetings, and hope you have a nice day!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, Josefina.

    Some word choice, verb and sentence construction problems, though.

    Have your post double checked by a classmate.

    2 points.

    ReplyDelete