Tuesday 27 April 2010

Debbie Guerra


Debbie Guerra Maldonado.
I don't know very much about famous pepople in anthropoloy. But she is de the only women I know because she is the president of the School of Anthropology.
Her work is centrally in feminism, but her lasts works are about hoy the ecologic anthropology help to the solution of environmental conflict.

I like her work, because she works with the social anthropology wich is the most I like.
She also a profesor in the institute of maternity and in the school of anthropology in the Universidad Austral in Valdivia.
She has a lot of Masters in Chile and in USA.
I really like her beacuse I think she has done a great work in the feminism in Chile. Some day I would like to be like her because I want to do a valious input in the country and also I want to be a teacher in the career, because I think that is a good way to make people feel more in comun with their culture and with themselfs like humans.

I hope that my work in a future be similar to her work.

3 comments:

  1. i found very intersting the subjects in she has work about and i aldo think that is rely importatn than a woman has a position just like her has, ist a huge avance in the position of women in society and in chile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! the feminism is really interesting , i also wanna know more about that, i should investigate about Debbie Guerra.
    thaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Josefina,

    Some problems in sentence construction and there are also some words in Spanish?

    More editing was needed.

    Have it read by a classmate.

    1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete