Tuesday 6 April 2010

Random

hi everyone! I'm a student of first year of anthropolgy. right now I'm in english class and the work consist in creat a blog.. so here I am. creating my blog.
I don't know what things of me could be interesting to you but let me introduce myself.


I'm from Puerto Varas, Chile. I really miss my family and I'm getting used to Santiago. At first I didn't want to study in here, but our country is so centrally (if that word exist) that best universities are here.

Every day I met someone new. That's funny because I don't like to be alone. I'm not so sure about my career but everyday I like it more.

Well, that's all for today, maybe the other time I could write something more interesting. bye!

2 comments:

  1. jose, i hope that with the time yo will be geting use to live here in santiago, and every thin you need or you dont have where is something you could ask to me.
    well lest get out of here
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Josefina, Pto. Varas is so beautiful!!

    You didn´t say what you wanted to achieve with blogs, though.

    You get 1.5 points out of 2.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete