Tuesday 18 May 2010

The television!


The television.
A television is an electronic thing who has a a screen and controls like volume, channeles, ON/OFF.
I choose the television as my favorite object, because I think that it’s a tool of masive communication. I know sometime the content it’s not the best but it depends of the spectator what kind of things his wonna choose.
Basically the television works with waves who are emited by big antennas of TV and this waves are recived by the antenns of our televisions. Know also exist the Tv for cable, today a lot of people hire companies of cable to have the posibility of watch more things and more channels.The television starts to be a masive way of communications since the late 1930’s.
I don’t have my oun TV but in my home we have two. One is the bedroom of my parents and the other one it’s on the common area. I use the televition to distract myself specially in the night, and I like to watch some movies or series. In time of university I don’t watch a lot of TV, there’s some days that I even don’t watch it. But on vacations, I watch in the morning when I get up or in night when I’m bored but I don’t wanna sleep.I like the television because I entretain myself watching it, I’m not looking for anything else like have knowledge. I just watch it and have a nice moment. If some day I don’t have a TV I’m not going to die, because it’s not fundamental to me.

8 comments:

  1. mmm, I don`t really like the Tv, but it`s the same in my house; 2 tv for the family (3 persons)....
    good luck breaking your tv someday....just jooking.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tv is got a very good shows!! Sometimes could be boring for me to watch Tv for a long time, but when you catch good programs is very entertained

    ReplyDelete
  3. TV is one of my guilty pleasures, I love watching it when I am tired, because while I'm watching TV I don't have to think...
    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never have tiem for wath Tv ,bu a like see films :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TV is the technological object that is in every house, but that's why he spends more time watching TV in the family. This is a big problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like TV because it has programs for everyone, also I think is one of the great inventions of the communication.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Josefina,

    You say , "it depends on the spectator and what HE wants to see and what programs he wants to choose."

    And say, "waves THAT" not "who", because who is for people.

    Also, say, "the possibility OF WATCHING". If there is FOR + VERB, THIS VERB IS ALWAYS -ING.

    You talk about MEANS OF COMMUNICATION, NOW and AT NIGHT.

    2 Points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete