Tuesday 4 May 2010

Ñamiii


Beans with reins.
This is a traditional chilean food. It consist in the mix of beans with spaghettis and pumpkins. The name its a metaphor to call the spaghettis as a rein. This name indicated the origin of this food wich is the central area of Chile. Beans has been always a tipical chilean food, but spaghettis were introduced in the XX century when Italians arrived in Chile.
Ingredients: To make this delicious foos you need:
Beans, noodles, bulbs, sausage, cut pumpkins, tomato, garlic gloves, pepper, salt, merken. But also you can put other things that you would like to eat, like fried eggs or meat. It’s not an obligation to follow the instructiones beacuse more or less igridients will not afect to the food.
To make this food you need at least one day because in teh night before you’ll do it you have to soak the beans in a lot fo water. Then, in the morning, you put the beans to boil in also a lot of water, when the water be boling you have to put it in low fire.
Apart, while the beans be boling, you have to mix all the rest of ingredients. In a pan you have to fry the sausage with the bulbs, the tomatos and the salt, pepper and that condiment.When the mis be ready you have to put into the pot with the beansand then colocate the noodles for 10 minutes and it will be ready.
This is not my favorite foob but I like this food because it’s really tasty and it remeber me my childhood.

5 comments:

  1. really I don't like this dish... Remenber me a bad memories of my childhood... with my mother in the kitchen with a spoon full of porotos...

    greetings!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love beans but in my home they dont like it too much so there are not vert often, i like beens in sumer like granados.
    well lets go home,
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. that`s real food. I did´t know the "history" of this dish, and the spaghettis.
    It remeber my childhood too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is also want of my favorite dish, is in the south a spetial preparation? can smell it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Josefina,

    Some comments. Food is uncountable, in general.

    You say PUMPKIN and SPAGHETTI without "s".

    Also, can you tell me what is wrong with this sentence? "when the water be boling ..."

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete