Monday 31 May 2010

My favorite band: Coldplay :)

One of my favorites band is Coldplay. They are a brittish band who plays since 1997. They started playing has a student band in the university and with time the were becoming famous until now, and they are famous all over the World.
Their first album is “Parachutes” and they did it in 1999. With that album they become really famous, specially with their single called “Yellow”.
But of that CD my favorite song is “Shiver”, maybe for the rithm and the lirics.
The next albums that they did are “A Rush of blood to the head”, “X&Y”, “Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends” and other less famous.
One song that I really like is one that they have with “Buena vista social club”, it’s a latin version of Clocks but with more rithm.
I like this band because I think, that their sound is great and always relax me when I need to.
The first time I heard it I think it was on the TV when I was seek in bed, and since that moment I can’t stop to hear them.
Other thing that I really like on them are the good things that they try to do for th World, like the help they bring to Greenpeace and other foundattions.

No comments:

Post a Comment