Tuesday 1 June 2010

Bariloche 2010

I remeber the day when my boyfriend ask me if I wanted to go with him and his family to Bariloche. I had never travel with my family, so this was the first oportunity to know another country.
This was on summer of 2009 and in the summer of 2010 they invited me again. This second time was the best. We were in Bariloche, Argentina, for more than a week at the end of February.
The travel started in his house and with his family and we were on a car for 6 hours until to arrived . When we arrived to the hotel in Bariloche my first impression was that the hotel was amazing and the city was ugliest than I thought, it seems that in winter is niceset.
We travel a lot arounf the city and it was surrounded by amazings hills.
What I most like about the city was the food; the meal was excellent and also the wine we tasted. Another thing that I really like about the all trip was the good time I spend in it. To be the last days of the summer with my boyfriend eating great, walking at night, meeting new people was one of the funniest things in the summer.
The people were really nice and happy most of time, so to me it’s true that thing that people said about argentinian people. Another thing that I could check was that the chocolate and the meal were best there. I think I have never eat so many chocolate like I did in that days.

6 comments:

  1. I went to bariloche last summer, from Perito Morenos (not the glaciar, the tiny town near Chile Chico; you will know, you`r from the south)....I didn`t like it, really, but I went to a buffet and my stomach almost exploits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beatiful place, I went with my school class last year :)

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nice! I wanna go to Bariloche one day!!
    you are so lucky.
    see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is a nice place ... but no ... I do not like places that are defined as tourist...

    B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josefina, much better.

    When you use the present perfect tense you say, "I have never EATEN so MUCH chocolate (uncountable noun) in my life."

    Also, when you use the superlative, you say, " THE MOST + long adjective; the BEST or WORST(irregular); THE + ONE SYLLABLE ADJ+EST: THE CLEANEST; THE +ADJ+Y BECOMES -IEST. THE HAPPIEST.

    2 POINTS.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete