Tuesday 15 June 2010

Chile 2-1 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!


The world cup:

Personally I always liked soccer, I even used to play when I was a childe. Now I’m really intersted in the world cup, because the emotion that you feel when you’re looking a soccer game is really funny.
I think that this world cup is going to be funny, because I like many players…yeaah I also see soccer because of the players.
Tomorrow is my causin’s birthday so I’m going to see the match in my home (I live with her family) taking breakfast with “Dunking Donats”. They are not big fun of soccer, so I’m afraid that they are gonig to talk all the match and I wont listen every coments.

Also tomorrow I have a test, so I think that I will study a lot in the night and I will fall a sleep for a short time, so sadly. But in the moment of the soccer that wont be important, because this is going to be the first soccer match of Chile in the World Cup that I’ve ever seen. So, I hope that the emotion eraser the sleepy of me in the morning.

I think that tomorrow Chile is going to mark 2 goals and maybe Honduras is going to mark, has a maximum, one goal. There’s no posibility that Hondura marks more. And I thnik that the plaayer that is going to be the most importtant to Chile tomorrow are going to be Mago Valdivia and Alexis Sanchez. Obviusly the rest of the team is going to play as better as they’d never played.

To Chile, the fact of being in the World cup, is very important for many reasons. The first one is that soccer is the most popular sport, so many people is going to wath it. Also, the world cuo is the most important cup that a country can play.

I hope that Chile win all the matches!!!! Yeaah!

4 comments:

  1. I think the same: 2-1 to Chile....and yes, bloody, i think i`ll see the match if whe don`t have the test...so bad.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that football emotion you that much! and I also think Chile is winning for 2 to 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jose you must study!!I hoop that Chile win

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good, Josefina.

    Say, "Chile is going to SCORE 2 GOALS"

    Say, "the team is going to play better than ever".

    Finally, Many people ARE.

    2 POINTS.

    PAULA

    ReplyDelete