Tuesday 22 June 2010

My blog experience

In english class, level 3 we have to write, class to class, in a blog. The subjects were chosen by us or sometimes by the teacher.
I've never had got a blog, so this was the chance to crate my first one. I didn`t know what name to put it, so I took my ipod and then I chosed a song. This was "It’s oh so quiet" by Bjork, so for that I put the name. The only difference was that the word “oh” I put it first.To me, to have a blog , has been really funny, because is a way for expresion and it’s also, a new form (for me) to write articules. I have learned a lot of writing here, I’ve fixed grammar mistakes and also I’ve learned new words. Sometimes writing can be difficult and boring, for example when the topic is bored to me. But in general, I can say that bolg has improved my vocabulary in English. Particulary, because when you’re writing you can’t repit the words.That improve in the vocabulary is, to me, the main advantage that the blog gave us. Also, another advantage is to know what our classmates think about different themes. The disadvantage I think that blog has, is just one. That you can’t talk, only write, and I would have liked talk more in class to practice oral exposition.In general, this activity was good to me, because in ours carrers writing will be one of the mains thing to do. Also, in school I had never write so much. I was used to practice more oral tests than writing, so I think that my escriture is much better than the first day os class.So my recommendation to the next level is that we could practice more oral tests.Thank you miss for this oportunity, I enjoy it, and I think that now I know more Enghlish that I did at first.

3 comments:

  1. oh the fist comment , but the last post. was nice know more about you Jose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, one disadvantage of the blogs was that lost all second hour and we could not practice our English in conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Josefina

    This is the marking criteria:

    Task: 3 pts, lexis: 2 pts, Grammar: 2.5 pts= 7.5 pts

    Final grade: 6.0

    More comments in class.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete