Tuesday 8 June 2010

I love this picture!

I had never have a favorite picture because photography it’s not my hobby, and I’ve never been interested in photography. But now looking for one I found this one.This picture caught me because many reasons. The first one is the face of the girl, she looks so happy and funny, that makes me want to be in her place.All the armony of the photography induce me to watch it many time, I even want to print it and put it in my room.This picture was taken by Jodi Cobb in 2005, and it’s one of the best one houndred photos of National Geographic.It shows a boy who is wetting a girl with the hosepipe. But the picture is not just that, it’s a mix of colours with the ocean behind, the blue sky, the grass, the blonde hair of the boy.I chosed this picture because of the situation,. I think it’s really nice the action of the boy, wetting the girl in that place, it a situation very genuine.I love the fact that the boy is without clothe and he seems healthy, not like other pictures of boy who are always very skinys and they look unhelthy.Other thing that I noted is the position of the hands of the boy, he is taking the hose with all his power and he looks very concentrated in what he is doing, and on the other hand is the girl who besides being just playing, she is enjoying the moment, maybe because of the hot weather or just for looking at the boy having fun.This picture is to me the way that life should be sometime, relaxed, happy, funny; and living that moment with the people who you love next to you.

PD: please see this pictures I've found
http://imagenesfotos.com/las-mejores-fotos-de-national-geographic/

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! The colors are very nice and the reason for the image, with the beby and water are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I told you I liked it, is a very nice baby... I would like to have one like that (in future, obviously)

    See youu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this photo have photoshop,the colors are to shine, or maybe is only a good camera. I don`t know heehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double check verbs, Josefina, but other than that, excellent job.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete